Tuesday, May 09, 2006


My ASLII class has ended for the semester, just need to finish workig on a video conversation with my partner for a final grade. The children's book I was working on is done and ready to be handed in tomorrow- will post pics of that tomorrow. aone final examleft for this semester and that is next Wed. The end is in sight! I want to get working on ArtsyMama's challenges but haven't dared really start because I know how I am with projects- it's all or nothing. I will fall into it, headfirst and won't surface for air until it is completed, so NEED to make sure I have all my fonal projects for classes done first.
Someone send me a maid for my b-day, pplllleeeaaassee??? My ouse looks like a bomb went off! Clutter has run wild since I went back to school. Guess I know what I'll be doing for a week or two after classes end! Can I add on to my maid request? A dumpster would be a very nice accompaniment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure hope you had a happy birthday! sorry, but, I can't get a maid for ya' - I need one MYSELF!!

Mary said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!