Wednesday, June 07, 2006





Haven't posted in a bit. My father-in-law passed away on the 30th of May. He had been really struggling with Parkinsons, so I'm glad he is not fighting that anymore and has been reunited with his wife of over 40 years and his Saviour. It's been about 2 yrs since I've seen him as he lived out of state and we just didn't have the funds to travel with all the kids and Steve didn't have vaca time built up yet, but he went down to see him about a year ago. It was a difficult visit for Steve as his dad no longer recognized him, or did so only intermittantly, and they were very close when Dad lived here. But he knows it can happen to any of us. I am trying to do some LO's of my fil before the memorial service on Friday, and trying to find a good balance of individual pics of him as well as a couple of him with the boys. There will be other family and friends bringing photos for the memory boards as well, and I want them to have lots of room for their photos.